[Tellico-users] Telllico crashes and Amazon DE and GB fails

Axel Gerber a.gerber at axel-gerber.de
Mon Feb 20 16:47:16 UTC 2012

Dear Robby,

I'll provide the analysis but have to recompile 464 packages. Unfortunately
today the system exited unseccessfully due to what ever reason :-( and I
forgot the switch "--keep-going" so I have to redo all again (otherwise would
get a list of missed packages and would have continued)...

Cheers
 Axel

Am Sonntag, 19. Februar 2012, 17:53:14 schrieben Sie: