[Tellico-users] Telllico crashes and Amazon DE and GB fails

Robby Stephenson robby at periapsis.org
Mon Feb 20 01:53:14 UTC 2012

HI Axel,

On 02/19/2012 07:28 AM, Axel Gerber wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> several strange things happen with tellico these days (actually already since
> some time)...
>
> 1)
> when I use "multiple surch" it crashes after I collected the list and click
> "search" everytime

Does that happen no matter which data source you have selected, or one
in particular? Can you generate a full backtrace for me? I believe the
directions for Gentoo are here
http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/qa/backtraces.xml

> 2) Amazon DE and GB they say "invalid number" even when I try UPCs I looked up
> successfully in the past.

Amazon has been known to change how their database returns results for
UPC values, based on whether hyphens are included or some digits are
removed. So sometimes you can get different results at different times
for the same search.

Send me some examples UPC values that you have problems with and I'll
see if I can improve the search.