rkward, updated version, reviewed

someone maffydoit at aol.com
Mon May 30 16:20:11 BST 2022

Hi all
Just fyi, i downloaded 0.7.4 today and ran all the analyses I did before, frequencies, means, correlations and regression. They all came out exactly the same as I got before, and pretty much the same as I got with SAS. The installation (on windows 10) was easy, and I was able to run the program and analysis easily.
Thanks very much for the update.

Just two comments.
Were you going to have the frequencies table vertical instead of horizonal?
The means table has a column "length of sample", which is N. Did I mention that before? Where does this term "length of sample" come from?
I will upload my revised review (Free to use statistical software: Comparing statistical analyses) and post another note when the revised version gets published.
https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=4105959

Thanks again for your work.
Gene