rkward, review of most recent version, basic analysis

someone maffydoit at aol.com
Sat May 21 15:46:49 BST 2022

Hi
"Messages, warnings, or errors: Loading required package: R2HTML"
Okay, seems like it could present useful information, so it's good to have it.
> the dialog box -did- come up
I use windows 10, home version, I'm not sure what information would help.
That appearing behind other programs didn't happen when i downloaded the current 'official' version.If i closed rkward and reopened it, then this time, at least the first time i ran it, the dialog box stayed in front.

I tried the preview. Seems okay. I'm not really sure what advantages it has over submitting the analysis. It seems useful to see that the results will really be what I want. So that's good. I just didn't look at this preview the first time, i guess i didn't think about it much. But it seems useful.
I really like the button at the bottom save results to file. One thing. I used the folder button to select a folder where i wanted the results to go. There was also another box, seeming to say it would save as a csv file.  But then when I checked those results, the output file wasn't a csv file, it wasn't any kind of file. I could open with notepad.  If I changed the name of the file to end in .csv then i could open it in my spreadsheet program (I use libre office). I guess i assumed, since the option was to save as a csv file, that the output would automatically be named .csv.  I didn't know I had to do that myself in the dialog box. But now I know.
Thanks again for all your work on this.
Gene