Suggestion to Remove KFloppy and hold back K3b

Wolfgang Bauer wbauer at tmo.at
Tue Feb 21 22:34:50 UTC 2017

Am Donnerstag, 16. Februar 2017, 00:34:38 schrieb Luigi Toscano:
> Really, please, let's try to find another solution than running as root.

Yes, of course..

I'd like to clarify a bit though:
I did (and do) prefer the kauth solution.

I only considered offering to restart the application as root (in case of
insufficient permissions only) as a temporary "stop-gap measure", because it
seemed to be easier/quicker to implement.

But anyway, I will *not* do it. Promised.

Kind Regards,
Wolfgang