[rekonq] Unable to see error page

Siteshwar siteshwar at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 17:50:29 UTC 2012

Hi,

I had two different versions of rekonqinfo.html in
/usr/local/share/apps/rekonq/htmls and /usr/share/apps/rekonq/htmls .
My installation of git version is in /usr/local, but it was picking
rekonqinfo.html from /usr/share installation. I copied correct
rekonqinfo.html in /usr/share/apps/rekonq/htmls and it worked. Thanks!

Regards,
Siteshwar