[rekonq] Rekonq - Create Third Toolbar?

John A. Bilicki III jab_creations at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 27 04:25:23 UTC 2012

Hello,

I hope you folks don't mind a basic question, I wasn't able to find any Rekonq forums. I'm looking to make a toolbar between the main toolbar and the tabs toolbar so I can move the address bar to the left and then have favicon-only shortcuts to the right of it for single-click access. I've explored the GUI and can't seem to find any way to do this; is there currently or plans to allow this in the future? What GUI options there are easily stand on par with Firefox and Opera and I really like the ability to allow text labels per item instead of a forced static preset. Thanks for your time!

John Bilicki III
http://www.jabcreations.com/