[rekonq] Rekonq 1.0 feature freeze

David Narvaez david.narvaez at computer.org
Fri Jun 8 12:31:05 UTC 2012

On Thu, Jun 7, 2012 at 10:27 AM, andrea diamantini <adjam7 at gmail.com> wrote:

> uhm... forgotten?
> btw, I pulled it now, compiled and tested. But it doesn't really work. I
> drag tab and I can see its preview near the pointer, but when I drop it, the
> tab is not detached and the tabbar is left in a bad state (with the tabs
> messed up where dropped). So, I don't think it is really ready to merge.
> Should it?

No, it's not ready and mainly because after I got it working, I
decided to do a whole new approach which is currently unfinished since
I haven't been able to dedicate much time to it. My question is how
should I proceed now, or what version will that feature target -
because as I remember, there was going to be a change in tab
management[0] which would affect that feature, etc.

David E. Narváez

[0] http://mail.kde.org/pipermail/rekonq/2012-February/003704.html