[rekonq] Rekonq 1.0 feature freeze

andrea diamantini adjam7 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 15:27:39 UTC 2012

uhm... forgotten?
btw, I pulled it now, compiled and tested. But it doesn't really work. I
drag tab and I can see its preview near the pointer, but when I drop it,
the tab is not detached and the tabbar is left in a bad state (with the
tabs messed up where dropped). So, I don't think it is really ready to
merge. Should it?

--

Andrea Diamantini
WEB: http://www.adjam.org