[rekonq] Favorite in the newtabpae

benjamin.poulain at nokia.com benjamin.poulain at nokia.com
Sun Jan 23 01:08:58 CET 2011

Hello,

Tonight, Pierre and me were working on the favorite section of the newtabpage. We discussed quite a lot about the concept itself and ended up wondering if that should be there at all.

So I would like to start the discussion about this. If we can get to a consensus quickly, maybe we won't have to rewrite the favorite page and we could write something else instead.

To have some input:
-do you use the favorite page?
-could/should it be replaced by a special folder of bookmarks?
-what do you think about a most visited page/topsite instead?
-any other idea on what should be the first thing to see when opening a new tab?

cheers,
Benjamin