[rekonq] Re: Spell checking

Lindsay Mathieson lindsay.mathieson at gmail.com
Mon Jan 3 13:03:07 CET 2011

On Mon, 3 Jan 2011 09:42:53 PM Benjamin Poulain wrote:
> You do not need any special status to make patches for WebKit. Pierre
> for example is not yet a WebKit commiter, and he still regularly submit
> patches.
>
> I think it is not easier to workaround the problem instead of changing
> WebKit directly.

True, but I doubt I have the skill or time to make that level of change to
QtWebkit.

Also they're already working on it, but the time scale is extended ...

Plus I'd really like something usuable sooner rather than later in rekonq :)
Patches to QtWebkit will take some while to make their way into distros
--
Lindsay
http://blackpaw.jalbum.net/home