[rekonq] Re: [GSoC] Plasma integration

Rohan Garg rohangarg at ubuntu.com
Fri Feb 11 16:07:43 CET 2011

Here's my tl;dr post
Since rekonq is a web browser I'd rather have stuff made in HTML5 and/or
CSS, instead of Plasma.Even if plasma kpart bring in tighter KDE integration
to rekonq's home page, i'm sure the same thing can be done with HTML5/CSS,
and seeing how we can easily take up stuff from the new KDE theme Chihuahua,
i'm not really in the favour of doing this via plasma kpart.Hooking up GHNS
with CSS theming should be relatively simple as well.

Regards
Rohan Garg