[rekonq] Re: Virtual desktop aware rekonq

Felix Rohrbach fxrh at gmx.de
Tue Apr 5 18:32:16 CEST 2011

Thanks for your answer!

I don't think this is a good idea, as there are many people who just use one
rekonq window, but several desktops (e.g. one desktop purely for browsing). If
you don't want any new config options, I would suggest the following behaviour:

- If there is a rekonq window on this desktop, open it there
- else use the last activated window (or use the last created window)

With your idea, I think we will get a lot of angry users because they are
forced to use rekonq in a certain way. If we use my suggestion, everyone who
wants one rekonq window per desktop just need to open a rekonq window once per
desktop, so they have just a little more work.

Regards,
Felix

Am Dienstag, 5. April 2011, 17:32:02 schrieben Sie: