[rekonq] Re : Rekonq new icon

Ivan Čukić ivan.cukic at gmail.com
Sat Sep 26 12:23:49 CEST 2009

> Yeah I don't like the grey color. It was for start the picture. I don't
>  want it looks like concrete.
I'm not talking about the colour here, but about the corner join of the wing
(the one that I made smooth). Look at it zoomed out (after all it will be an
icon :) )

As for the colour, the konqueror gear would be a good inspiration. It will
also provide contrast to the globe (which doesn't really exist now)

> (concrete block-based architecture is not specific to soviet. It is a
>  technic used everywhere in europe after the second world war. here the
I didn't mean /specific/ but rather /influenced by/ (we have a lot of those in
Belgrade)