[rekonq] Re : KRunner

Jon de Andrés Frías jondeandres at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 02:31:20 CEST 2009

I've been doing some stupid tests with RunnerManager in rekonq,
http://gitorious.org/~jondeandres/rekonq/jondeandres-clone/commits/runners .
This is only a small change in order to learn how RM works. Actually the
changes in the lineedit are searched in bookmarks, webshortcuts and history
runners, matches are only shown using kDebug().

Ivan, perhaps you have already started the development of runnerbar in rekonq,
i don't know...i'd like to help in this feature if it's possible.

One doubt...the runnerbar should use GraphicsView as KRunner does? And other
one...i think sometime ago i found an Andrea's schema about the new
runnerbar...i don't remember where is it...

Thanks everybody ;-).