[rekonq] Re : rekonq HomePage

Matgic78 matgic78 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 19:53:43 CEST 2009

> I also saw the wordpress snapping preview... Perhaps the right thing to do
>  is mixing the two branches to embed NOT a QWebView, but a QImage..
>
> Yes, I go trying this way... (thanks!)

What is better in embedded images than in images rendered by webkit ?
It looks a little faster to show homepage but i'm not sure of that...

Anyway, testing different possibilities is good but I personnally prefer the
first HomePage branch. But I'm just a spectator for the moment.

PS : Have you seen Rekonq's result for open-pc survey ?
http://open-pc.com/static/open-pc/open-pc-survey1.php