[rekonq] Re : rekonq HomePage

Andrea Diamantini adjam7 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 11:39:24 CEST 2009

On Friday 18 September 2009 11:21:00 Lionel Chauvin wrote:
> > I tried in my local branch a simple implementation of that. I
> > used just 2 classes and about 100 LOC to show a pager and a
> > calendar in rekonq homepage.
> > And
> > I'm thinking now (while writing..) that we could for
> > example load a plasmoid (rss?) into a webview. And load it
> > trough the qt/plugin mechanism..
> >
> > We are browsers.. :)
>
> Are you aware of this:
> http://grundleborg.wordpress.com/2008/05/30/plasmoids-in-a-web-page/
>
> Lionel

No.. or at least, not until now :)
looking at his code.. it seems quite a mix of my 3 branches: an html page + an
NS compatible plugin + a plasma object in there.

I also saw the wordpress snapping preview... Perhaps the right thing to do is
mixing the two branches to embed NOT a QWebView, but a QImage..

Yes, I go trying this way... (thanks!)