[rekonq] Re : rekonq HomePage

Jon de Andrés jondeandres at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 10:54:37 CEST 2009

Andrea's work is amazing and needed, now there is a thread in the mailing
list where there are people trying to find the best solution, what it's
always nice. Without the branch Andrea started no flow would be about the
homepage.
Regards!

On Tue, Sep 15, 2009 at 10:24 AM, Johannes Zellner <
johannes.zellner at nokia.com> wrote:

> On Tuesday 15 September 2009 10:14:22 Lionel Chauvin wrote:
> > Arf, everybody is destroying Andrea's work.
> >
> > I think it is time to make mockups. We don't know what we want.
>
> Sorry it was not my intention to "destroy" Andrea's work....apologies for
> this, I've to work on my wording in english...

Jon de Andrés