[rekonq] rekonq HomePage

Jon de Andrés jondeandres at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 16:34:49 CEST 2009

Hi,
i'm reading you in the maling list for some weeks, i've been trying the
HomePage branch and it's a good job, you are good developers :-). I don't
know too much about Qt, only some patches in KDE...but i read sometime that
with webkit was possible to embedd qt widgets in the html, no? The Home page
in chromium is html with javascript? or do they use gtk widgets for the
preview decorations?

This is only an idea i've just had, perhaps this has no sense...

Bye!

On Mon, Sep 14, 2009 at 3:13 PM, Andrea Diamantini <adjam7 at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Monday 14 September 2009 07:34:44 megabigbug wrote:
> > About:
> > - "recently closed tabs": Why not use previews ?
>
> uhm.. to not fill pages too much with images. And to not being too much
> heavy
> (on loading) the page.
>
> > - search engines (webshorcuts) : I would like this feature in the url
> bar.
> >  Why not only previews of search engines pages ?
>
> we just have this feature in the urlbar. But perhaps I missed the point
> here
>
> > - rekonq title: I prefer with no title but with a large rekonq icon in
> > background.
>
> I followed chrome look here. Perhaps we should wait for the new rekonq icon
> apply it. Anyway I'll try if it can be quite "transparent.
>
> > - fonts: smaller fonts.
>
> uhm.. this should follow settings, I'll investigate a bit..
>
> > You are not forced to follow this remarks. You are doing a great job.
>
> ok and thank you!
>

> --
> Andrea Diamantini, adjam
> GPG Fingerprint: 57DE 8E32 7D1A 0E16 AA52 59D8 84F9 3ECD DBF9 730F
>
> rekonq project
> WEB: http://rekonq.sourceforge.net
> IRC: rekonq at freenode

Jon de Andrés