[rekonq] Some issues introduced by the last commits

MatthieuG matgic78 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 6 14:57:04 CEST 2009

> On Sunday 06 September 2009 02:28:09 Panagiotis Papadopoulos wrote:
> > When clicking on a link in an external app (e.g. KMail) this link will be
> >  opened in a new rekonq window, even though there is already a rekonq
> >  instance on the same desktop running. Imho it should open that link in a
> >  new tab, and create a new rekonq window, only if there is no rekonq
> >  instance running on the same desktop.
>
> This is (in my knowledge) quite impossible. At least I'm not aware of
> application doing it.

I think it is possible using KWindowInfo::isOnCurrentDesktop()
( "kde:kwindowinfo" for class reference :-)
The WId is available with QWidget::WId;
If one window isOnCurrentDesktop create a new tab, else create a new window

I can write these few (about 15?) lines of code this week if you want.
Do you have an idea on what should be "unsigned long properties" in the
constructor ?
	KWindowInfo (WId window, unsigned long properties, unsigned long
properties2=0)