[rekonq] Some issues introduced by the last commits

Andrea Diamantini adjam7 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 6 09:53:24 CEST 2009

As said in the commit, we'll fix ASAP :)

> When clicking on a link in an external app (e.g. KMail) this link will be
>  opened in a new rekonq window, even though there is already a rekonq
>  instance on the same desktop running. Imho it should open that link in a
>  new tab, and create a new rekonq window, only if there is no rekonq
>  instance running on the same desktop.

This is (in my knowledge) quite impossible. At least I'm not aware of
application doing it.
What we can do (and I'm going to) is adding an option to decide if you wanna
open a link in a new window or in a new tab in an extant window.

> Editing the Toolbar is not possible anymore: When you right-click on it,
>  you don't get any menu anymore.

Yep :(

> Enabling the bookmarks toolbar results in a strange issue:
>  http://imagebin.ca/view/niuoxDz.html The bookmarks bar appears next to the
>  URL bar, instead of "below" of the URL bar.

The bookmark bar "next" instead of "below" is a strange issue. Not sure if it
depends on previous configuration, from (my) bad code or from bad KDE classes
behaviour.

> Favicons are not used anymore:
> Currently no favicons are displayed in the tab bar anymore. It currently
>  only shows a blue icon.

The "blue" icon is default webkit text/html icon. I'll work on this together
with the "move tab" issue..

Thanks.