[rekonq] patch to rekonq

Lionel Chauvin megabigbug at yahoo.fr
Mon Aug 24 07:08:41 CEST 2009

> Are you talking about "undoing" the closing of tabs? This would be another
> killer feature imho. To my knowledge, currently only Opera and Konqueror
> support this "out of the box" (read: I don't know if there's such a firefox
> plugin). Do you have any ideas yet, where to put this functionality in
> rekonq's UI? Maybe I'll try to create a mockup for it :-)

Yes, this is what I am talking.

Firefox is able to do that out of the box, with a right click on the tabbar ->
"undo close tab".

we can integrate it in the same way. Another solution, is a "trash" button
menu at the right corner of the tab, but It can be too much.

In all cases, we need a tab history and not only save urls of opened tabs in a
file.