[rekonq] Date of release / Some questions about translations

Andrea Diamantini adjam7 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 10:34:41 CEST 2009

On Friday 07 August 2009 01:29:33 Panagiotis Papadopoulos wrote:
> Hi,
>
> As I'm also working on the German translation of rekonq, I'd like to know
> the aprox. date of the release of 0.2 :-)

I think to release 0.2 version, if all notable bugs are fixed, on August,
~20th.

> Also we should consider writing
> an email to kde-i18n-doc about the upcoming release, to have the
> translators know about the upcoming release: This way we might get some
> more "finished translations" for rekonq.

About the kde-i18n-doc mail.. it's a really good idea! Why didn't you just
send it? ;)

> Adding rekonq to
> http://techbase.kde.org/Schedules/Extragear might also be helpful (I'm not
> sure whether it fits there though, as rekonq is in playground...)

Don't know here. I'd like following kde "extragear inclusion" rules before
using such spaces..

> Something I would like to know:
> How are the translations going to be "included" to the 0.2 release? Will
> you simply copy the translations, that meet a specific condition (e.g. ~75%
> translated) into a directory and add some lines to the CMakeLists, so that
> the po files get "compiled" too, or is there some other way?

Yes, at least until we are in play/back ground ;)

> Thanks  :-)
>
> Greetings,
>
> Panagiotis Papadopoulos

Greetings,