[Raptor-Menu] Alternative Git repo

Siraj Razick siraj at kde.org
Sat Sep 6 22:37:05 CEST 2008

HI, Guys
Initially ruphy had setup a git .. but we never got around make it a proper
solution. but I think it's the best

so here  it is:  http://gitorious.org/projects/raptormenu/repos/mainline

we will auto sync this with kde svn.  No need to worry committing again.
also this allows use to play with it more.. from inside and also from out.
so if you you need push access to mainline. you can email me or another
mainline author who can grand you access.

secondly I believe this will let us commit very clean code to KDE svn ...
with good reviewed merges. hope to hear your thoughts as well.

so start cloning..!

Bye