[Raptor-Menu] Just a thing about Raptor Pinheiro

pinheiro nuno at oxygen-icons.org
Thu Sep 4 11:24:59 CEST 2008

A Thursday 04 September 2008 09:41:53, Fabien Bodard escreveu:
> I've just a question to Pinheiro ..; how do you think showing proram
> name that have more than 1 word in there name ?
>
> Using the executable name ? for exemple ooo calc, OOO write
>
> or else ...
>
> mabe this evening or night i will have finish the demo version of the
> pinhero menu (in Gambas), so we can think about what is good and what
> not  ... and what is missing to  have to have a complete independent
> menu.
>
> regards,
> Fabien Bodard

well only problem is number of characters not number of words... but mosly
like dolphin/konqueror does if we dont have space we will trunkate the
name... but normaly names of apps are not that long

yes i know openkitchensynk but thats one of the biguest i know :) and its
difrent now :)

--

core oxygen icon designer