Changing input language when connected to an external monitor

KO BYEONGMIN kobyeongmin at korea.ac.kr
Mon May 16 12:07:26 BST 2022

Hello Sebastian,

thank you very much for your suggestions. :) Unfortunately I tried
`fcitx` already but could not
get it to work as clicking `fcitx configuration` from the application
list did not open the usual
configuration window, providing me no methods properly setting up the
input method.

This was disappointing, as `fcitx` is what I use on my KDE Plasma
Desktop to make Korean alphabets
available for input.

Nonetheless I thank you for your time and effort to share your potential
solution to this
important (at least to me and other Korean speakers) problem!

Stay healthy!

Byeongmin