PM "location"

Tom Zander tom at flowee.org
Tue Aug 17 18:08:33 BST 2021

heya,

today I spent a bit longer than expected trying to find a git
repo.
I ended up finding that the webpages under
https://www.plasma-mobile.org/findyourway
link to phabricator pages. Phabricator having the issue that it
doesn't actually host the git repos and many tasks are really
old.

Then I found the https://invent.kde.org/teams/plasma-mobile link,
which equally doesn't link to the place where the git repos are
or where issues are stored.

I ended up finding it due to a kind hearted matrix member that
pointed me in the right direction.
But when i wanted to file my bug on
https://invent.kde.org/plasma-mobile
I got this message;

> Please note that all bug reports and feature requests should be
> filed on bugs.kde.org Issues on KDE Invent are used for
> tracking ongoing work and are for the use of contributors and
> developers only.

Now, I am a developer / contributor, but still this is less than
ideal as I learned this message is for "the rest of KDE, not PM".

After some confusing and time spent on wrong servers I'm
wondering if some simple cleanups of old and unused places would
help a lot with allowing new developers find the relevant place
for plasma mobile stuff.
And maybe asking sysadmin to special case the PM gitlab (invent)
group to NOT show the scary above message.

What do others think?