Next Plasma Mobile meeting

Tom Zander tom at flowee.org
Fri Aug 6 18:12:28 BST 2021

On dinsdag 3 augustus 2021 01:24:18 CEST Aleix Pol wrote:
> One of the important topics to go over as discussed in a couple
> of channels is the first-run wizard. At the moment we have 2
> or 3 alternatives that we haven't fully embraced. I'd say it
> could make sense to have a call to focus it on it.

I install a new image every now and then to see if it gets any
better, today I installed a manjaro build which has a completely
disfunctional first-run-wizard that only moved to a next page
using 'skip', none of the actual functionality worked. Effect is
that I can't get out of it :-)

So, yeah, this may be an important item as the phone goes back in
the drawer for a month again as I can't do anything with it.

ps. Manjaro-ARM-plasma-mobile-pinephone-20210806.img