Next Plasma Mobile meeting

Aleix Pol aleixpol at kde.org
Tue Aug 3 00:24:18 BST 2021

Hi,
On the last call we decided to have the next call on Friday September 3rd
at 2pm UTC as usual, so mark your calendars.

One of the important topics to go over as discussed in a couple of channels
is the first-run wizard. At the moment we have 2 or 3 alternatives that we
haven't fully embraced. I'd say it could make sense to have a call to focus
it on it.

Therefore, inviting additionally in CC Ade (of Calamares fame), Anupam (of
Pico Wizard fame), PureTryOut (of postmarketOS fame).

Let's see if we can together come up with a plan that we can embrace
officially from Plasma Mobile and hopefully Plasma at large.

In the meantime I've created a ticket where we can collect the different
requirements we might need in that wizard, be it that they're covered by
the different implementations or not.
https://invent.kde.org/teams/plasma-mobile/issues/-/issues/63

See you soon, enjoy your August!
Aleix