Plasma Sprint 2024

Nate Graham nate at kde.org
Tue Apr 2 15:08:06 BST 2024

I'm most likely not going to be able to attend this year's Plasma sprint
unfortunately, but choosing a venue that's an hour by car away from an
airport strikes me as inviting logistical challenges. It would also be
nice if we can get the venue for free. :) If it's to be in Spain, how
about hitting up the Slimbook folks again?

Nate