Plasma Sprint 2024

Jonathan Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Tue Apr 2 14:29:55 BST 2024

I also enquired about iSlow Coliving in Galicia (North West Spain).
This is about 1 hour drive from A Coruna and Vigo airports so it would
need a car hired for shuttle runs.  It's a very pleasant large house
with a room for computer work and a big kitchen and bedroom with
private bathrooms.  They can host 12 people (13 with a shared bed)
throughout June but we'd need to book soon.

June 2024 - iSlow Rooms:
* 2 triple rooms - 40€/person/night (6 people)
* 1 double twins  - 50€ /person/night  (2 people)
* 1 double big bed - 1 person (or two if a couple) 63€/1 person/night
(85€/night/ 2 people).
TOTAL: 9 people at iSlow - 2821 euros

September 2024 - iSlow Rooms:
Same as in June + 1 single - 57€/person/night - 1 person
TOTAL: 10 people at iSlow - 3220 euros

3 additional people staying nearby in a flat in Laxe or rural house in
the village - 50€ per person per night single room, shared bathroom.
TOTAL: 3 people - 55/person/night.