Plasma Sprint 2023

Nicolas Fella nicolas.fella at gmx.de
Wed Mar 29 14:15:52 BST 2023

Am 16.03.23 um 17:38 schrieb Nicolas Fella:
> Hi,
>
> I guess we can all agree that it's high time for another Plasma Sprint.
>
> We are in contact with Tuxedo, who kindly agreed to host us in their
> office in Augsburg, Germany.
>
> To find a suitable date I've created a poll, ranging from May to early
> June. Please add yourself there so we can plan accordingly:
>
> https://nuudel.digitalcourage.de/oHPocPKEPaz9ZExx
>
> I was thinking of a week-long sprint, including the weekend, so that
> people with busy workdays get a chance to at least partly attend.
>
> If there is interest we can also discuss remote participation options.

Hi,

I'm happy to announce that we have a date and location for a sprint!

TUXEDO kindly agreed to host us in their offices in Augsburg, Germany
from 4.5. to 11.5.

Current plan is:

4.5.: Travel and some initial gathering.

5.5.-10.5.: Sprint

11.5.: Travel back and potentially more sprint/gathering

Please contact me (in private) if you are planning to attend. Please
include:

- Whether you want accommodation provided (there will be a group booking
for a hotel)

- When you will be traveling (so we can book accommodation accordingly)

- Any relevant accessibility needs, dietary restrictions/preferences, or
anything else we should be aware of when organizing

- Anything I, KDE e.V., or TUXEDO can do to help you attend (stuff like
Visa letters, local information, help with German bureaucracy)

Please also contact me if you filled out the poll and do *not* plan to
attend, so that I know not to chase after you, or if you would like to
join remotely. I cannot promise a good remote experience, but we can try
to make something work.

Remember that KDE e.V. will reimburse travel cost. We will add the event
to reimbursements.kde.org soon.

Looking forward to seeing you in Augsburg!

Cheers

Nico