Ping: Plasma Sprint 2023

Nicolas Fella nicolas.fella at gmx.de
Wed Mar 22 15:22:20 GMT 2023

On 3/16/23 17:38, Nicolas Fella wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I guess we can all agree that it's high time for another Plasma Sprint.
>
> We are in contact with Tuxedo, who kindly agreed to host us in their
> office in Augsburg, Germany.
>
> To find a suitable date I've created a poll, ranging from May to early
> June. Please add yourself there so we can plan accordingly:
>
> https://nuudel.digitalcourage.de/oHPocPKEPaz9ZExx
>
> I was thinking of a week-long sprint, including the weekend, so that
> people with busy workdays get a chance to at least partly attend.
>
> If there is interest we can also discuss remote participation options.

Hi,

thanks for the poll responses so far. I'm still missing responses from a
few Plasma faces. Please try to do that soon so that we can finalize a
date and plan ahead.

If you are interested in joining but are unsure whether you are
"qualified" enough: Yes you are.

KDE e.V. will reimburse travel/accommodation cost, so don't let that
prevent you from coming.

Cheers

Nico