Plasma repositories sprint cleaning

Ivan Čukić ivan.cukic at kde.org
Sat Mar 4 22:46:27 GMT 2023

On Friday, 3 March 2023 13:45:27 CET Nicolas Fella wrote:
> - lancelot: An alternative Plasma launcher. No releases, not much
> activity in recent years. If anyone cares about it it might be better of
> maintained outside of KDE to avoid impression that it is "officially"
> supported

This one can be moved to my personal (names)space on invent.

Lancelot stopped being developed since Plasma 4, with some ideas of a
revival in some form, which didn't happen. The repository contains a
few infrastructure things meant for it, but it has stagnated for quite some
time now.

Cheers,
Ivan

--