Pager keyboard shortcuts

Van Snyder van.snyder at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 24 00:14:12 GMT 2023

I'm using Debian 10. Kinfocenter says KDE Plasma version 5.20.5 and KDE
Frameworks version 5.78.0 are installed.

When I installed my system and account, I chose to have four virtual
desktops. There were apparently built-in shortcuts Alt-F1, Alt-F2, Alt-
F3, Alt-F4, to switch between them.

I added two desktops, from the pager menu obtained by right clicking in
the pager in the panel. I can't switch to Desktop 5 or 6 using Alt-F5
or Alt-F6. I'd like to add those shortcuts.

I remember finding a place to add shortcuts, but after searching the
entire KDE settings application, I can't find where to add more
shortcuts for anything, including the pager.

How do I do it?

Is there a text file of settings for the pager that I can edit?

Thanks,
Van Snyder