Plasma Sprint 2023

Nicolas Fella nicolas.fella at gmx.de
Fri Apr 7 23:58:04 BST 2023

Am 02.04.23 um 17:09 schrieb Nicolas Fella:
> Am 29.03.23 um 15:15 schrieb Nicolas Fella:
>> Am 16.03.23 um 17:38 schrieb Nicolas Fella:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I guess we can all agree that it's high time for another Plasma Sprint.
>>>
>>> We are in contact with Tuxedo, who kindly agreed to host us in their
>>> office in Augsburg, Germany.
>>>
>>> To find a suitable date I've created a poll, ranging from May to early
>>> June. Please add yourself there so we can plan accordingly:
>>>
>>> https://nuudel.digitalcourage.de/oHPocPKEPaz9ZExx
>>>
>>> I was thinking of a week-long sprint, including the weekend, so that
>>> people with busy workdays get a chance to at least partly attend.
>>>
>>> If there is interest we can also discuss remote participation options.
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I'm happy to announce that we have a date and location for a sprint!
>>
>> TUXEDO kindly agreed to host us in their offices in Augsburg, Germany
>> from 4.5. to 11.5.
>>
>> Current plan is:
>>
>> 4.5.: Travel and some initial gathering.
>>
>> 5.5.-10.5.: Sprint
>>
>> 11.5.: Travel back and potentially more sprint/gathering
>>

>> Please contact me (in private) if you are planning to attend. Please
>> include:
>>
>> - Whether you want accommodation provided (there will be a group booking
>> for a hotel)
>>
>> - When you will be traveling (so we can book accommodation accordingly)
>>
>> - Any relevant accessibility needs, dietary restrictions/preferences, or
>> anything else we should be aware of when organizing
>>
>> - Anything I, KDE e.V., or TUXEDO can do to help you attend (stuff like
>> Visa letters, local information, help with German bureaucracy)
>>
>> Please also contact me if you filled out the poll and do *not* plan to
>> attend, so that I know not to chase after you, or if you would like to
>> join remotely. I cannot promise a good remote experience, but we can try
>> to make something work.
>>
>> Remember that KDE e.V. will reimburse travel cost. We will add the event
>> to reimbursements.kde.org soon.
>
> Hi,
>
> the event is now available for reimbursements on
> https://reimbursements.kde.org/events/167.
>
> Please use this to get your travel costs reimbursed. For accommodation
> we will do a group booking, so no need to include it in the
> reimbursement request.
>
> Please do the travel support request *and* let me know whether you plan
> to attend and whether you need accommodation as soon as possible so we
> can plan accordingly.

Hi,

I have now booked accommodation for those who told me they need it.

If I haven't contacted you to confirm that I have booked for you and you
had told me you need accommodation please contact me asap.

If you haven't requested accommodation and still need it then please
book it for yourself (e.g.
https://www.hotel-bb.com/en/hotel/augsburg-sued) and request
reimbursement via reimbursements.kde.org.

If you plan to attend but do not need accommodation please tell me.

Cheers

Nico