Soft Feature Freeze Tomorrow

Aleix Pol aleixpol at kde.org
Wed May 4 23:51:01 BST 2022

On Wed, May 4, 2022 at 11:47 PM David Edmundson
<david at davidedmundson.co.uk> wrote:

> As a reminder it is the soft feature freeze tomorrow 05/05/2022
>
> Any massive refactors, new repos and big changes that have potential
> fallout should land by the end of the day.
>
> It is not a hard feature freeze, small features can still be added
> that goes right up until the day of the beta 19th of May. Basically
> use some common sense.
>
> The goal of the soft feature freeze is to make sure we don't have to
> rush and panic last minute. If there's stuff on review that isn't
> quite landed yet - don't rush and panic(!) - use this thread and let
> us know. The sooner the better.
>
> David

As for new repos, there's plasma-remotecontrollers
https://invent.kde.org/plasma-bigscreen/plasma-remotecontrollers/

This should be released with 5.25, Bart (CC) was asking the other day
how to get it released. Jonathan could you maybe look into it with
him?

Thanks!
Aleix