Soft Feature Freeze Tomorrow

Nate Graham nate at kde.org
Wed May 4 23:05:45 BST 2022

Finally, we have
https://invent.kde.org/plasma/plasma-workspace/-/merge_requests/1147,
which has undergone expensive review for months and seems quite close to
being done. I think it's kind of a borderline case, and it's doubtful we
could get it in tonight, but maybe in the next few days if others
besides me and Harald want to review and help push it forward?

Those are the merge requests that stand out to me; everything else seems
like 5.26 material.

Nate