[GSoC Draft proposal] Redesign system settings modules by porting them to QtQuick

Smit Patil smit17av at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 05:03:09 BST 2022

Hi, can someone re-review my proposal and let me know what you think so I
can edit it before April 19, 2022 ?
Also I have one complete working kcm at
https://invent.kde.org/smitpatil/kwingamma (which I wish to upstream)

I think my last message was not sent cause of attached pdf so here is
link:-
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fU-VL_oQbrV5D1I1y88OFkfB3Bv_naJg/view?usp=sharing