Soft Feature Freeze

Bhushan Shah bshah at mykolab.com
Thu Sep 16 08:41:09 BST 2021

On 2021-09-16 12:51, David Edmundson wrote:

> We said in that meeting that you could ask on this thread for an
> exemption (that was on the 6th).
> Waiting until literally the release day and then asking for the
> exemption and then merging within minutes of each other is absolutely
> not ok!
>
> David

Urgh,

I am sorry.. I absolutely mis-understood context of your message in the
Plasma meeting. I understood it more as a "we are okay with this
specific MR, and we need to notify plasma-devel" :-(

If people is not fine with this last minute change, I am fine with
reverting it. (You also need to revert another commit first, as it was
added to prevent build failure due to git messup)

Once again I am sorry.