Setting Look and Feels

Tom Zander tom at flowee.org
Wed Sep 1 21:01:20 BST 2021

On dinsdag 31 augustus 2021 18:53:54 CEST Aleix Pol wrote:
> Maybe, but then you wouldn't have it installed I guess?

What about the usecase of a phone being connected to a full size
screen and mouse. IIRC the pinephone has that option. I'm not
talking about simply a screen-duplicate, but a useful, 19/6 res.

For that case you want the themes installed on most phones and
maybe you want to use that theme only on your main screen.