desktops dependent on activities

mfg mfg at xanum.uam.mx
Mon Nov 1 17:32:23 GMT 2021

Dear Plasma team,

It would be very very useful to have virtual desktops that change
depending on activity.

For example, in my 'initial' activity I would like to have the desktops:
'mail' 'web' 'update'

whereas in my 'research' activity, I want the desktops: 'math' 'render'
'biblio' 'text'

At present, the same desktops appear in all activities.

I am not clear whether it is within the Pager 4.0 settings or the
virtual desktops settings where the activity dependent desktops would
need to be implemented. But surely you will!

Thank you in advance,

yours,

--
fraternalmente,
manuel fernández-guasti

Operating System: Kubuntu 21.04
KDE Plasma Version: 5.21.4
KDE Frameworks Version: 5.80.0
Qt Version: 5.15.2
Kernel Version: 5.11.0-38-generic
OS Type: 64-bit
Graphics Platform: X11
Processors: 8 × 11th Gen Intel® Core™ i5-1135G7 @ 2.40GHz
Memory: 7.3 GiB of RAM
Graphics Processor: Mesa Intel® Xe Graphics