D19364: [sddm-theme/lock screen] Add shadows to action buttons

Krešimir Čohar noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Feb 27 19:10:19 GMT 2019

rooty added a comment.

  In D19364#421161 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D19364#421161>, @ngraham wrote:

  > Yep, needs an outline instead of a shadow when using software rendering, just like the other text with shadows.

  I'll add an outline sure

  > Another thing is that in my previous attempt at this, I made the shadows optional, since there are places where `ActionButtons` are used that don't require any additional contrast for the text, such as on the logout screen. So it's best to omit them there. You can see how I did that in D16031 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D16031>, and it might be nice to do it here, too.

  Isn't that true of UserDelegate too though?

  F6643431: image.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F6643431>

  We could separate the files, use separate versions for the login screen and the lock screen. That's why I haven't pushed the clock/userdelegate patch yet

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace