D19364: [sddm-theme/lock screen] Add shadows to action buttons

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Feb 27 14:32:42 GMT 2019

ngraham requested changes to this revision.
ngraham added a comment.

  Yep, needs an outline instead of a shadow when using software rendering, just like the other text with shadows.

  Another thing is that in my previous attempt at this, I made the shadows optional, since there are places where `ActionButtons` are used that don't require any additional contrast for the text, such as on the logout screen. So it's best to omit them there. You can see how I did that in D16031 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D16031>, and it might be nice to do it here, too.

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace