D18936: [weather] Fix weather Notices tab not showing

Chris Holland noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Feb 11 22:37:53 GMT 2019

Zren created this revision.
Herald added a project: Plasma.
Zren requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  `Toronto, ON` in the `Env Canada` ion currently has a weather warning. The weather widget's code currently has a bug that will only show the Notices tab if there's both a "warning" AND a "watch".

  This patch also hides the empty Warnings/Watches heading.

  -----

  The code populating the `noticesModel` is found here for reference:
  https://github.com/KDE/kdeplasma-addons/blame/e0f0400dc7f263a29f86cf71924de6e9e24836d0/applets/weather/package/contents/ui/main.qml#L316

  F6608772: 2019-02-11___17-12-17.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F6608772>

  We also fix the bug in the following screenshot:

  F6608783: 2019-02-11___17-17-08.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F6608783>

  -----

  I don't see any existing bugs reporting this issue:
  https://bugs.kde.org/buglist.cgi?component=weather&list_id=1587716&order=bug_id%20DESC&product=kdeplasma-addons&query_format=advanced

TEST PLAN
  - Patched `NoticesView.qml` and `SwitchPanel.qml` in `/usr/share/plasma/plasmoids/org.kde.plasma.weather/contents/ui/`
  - Ran `plasmawindowed org.kde.plasma.weather`
  - Selected a location with a warning

REPOSITORY
  R114 Plasma Addons

AFFECTED FILES
  applets/weather/package/contents/ui/NoticesView.qml
  applets/weather/package/contents/ui/SwitchPanel.qml