D18896: [plasma-nm] Refresh wifi networks as fast as possible

Jan Grulich noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Feb 11 06:58:42 GMT 2019

jgrulich added a comment.

  I would keep the 15s interval, everyone does 15s. Also from what I have read, every scan drops your connection for a while, which might be a problem for bad wifi drivers, where the scan can take 15+ seconds so doing this more often is not a good idea. Other thing I would change is to try to repeat the scan if it fails only for the first time (when you open the applet), then I don't think it's necessary to keep spamming NetworkManager with our requests.

REPOSITORY
  R116 Plasma Network Management Applet