D8166: Add DBus protocol to virtual keyboard

David Edmundson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Oct 9 04:19:31 UTC 2017

davidedmundson added a comment.

  - you may as well wait to see if I do actually fix Knotifications, if not merge the other one

  (give me till next frameworks as a deadline)

  - Next time you end up with a situation where you have an object and you want to expose some of that metaobject to a DBus interface, use QDBusAbstractAdaptors as a pattern.

  It's less code, even less if autogenerated,  and you don't open up yourself to cases where enabled can get out of sync.

  Not worth changing now you've written it.

REPOSITORY
  R108 KWin