D6426: Skip Shader self test for Mesa >= 17

Martin Flöser noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Jun 28 19:59:37 UTC 2017

graesslin created this revision.
Restricted Application added a project: KWin.
Restricted Application added subscribers: kwin, plasma-devel.

REVISION SUMMARY
  We are getting reports about the shader self test failing in a false
  positive way on Mesa 17. We already have such false positve results
  for NVIDIA quadro and went with disabling the self test.

  Most likely our self test has a problem or the rendering of the first
  frame has a problem. But disabling compositing because our rendering of
  the first frame is broken, is too much.

  Let's better be pro user here and disable the shader self test till we
  fixed the root problem.

  BUG: 376801
  FIXED-IN: 5.10.4

TEST PLAN