setShortcut() method for Plasma::IconWidget

L Pierre pierrelud at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 30 14:09:21 CEST 2009

Hi,

Is it viable and/or a reasonable rfe to add a setShortcut() method/member fucntion to the Plasma::IconWidget class?

I'm using Plasma::IconWidget as a button in Plasma. Plasma::IconWidget does not have nativeWidget property or members to use say a QToolButton as native widget which would then give me a setShortcut() method/member fucntion.

Maybe there is another way of doing this that I'm missing or not know about?

Regards,