calendar widget in kdereview

Sven Burmeister sven.burmeister at gmx.net
Sat Oct 4 09:51:45 CEST 2008

Am Donnerstag, 2. Oktober 2008 23:47:29 schrieb Davide Bettio:
> I just moved the calendar widget to kdereview/plasma/widgets.

In case this is supposed to replace the current datepicker that pops up when
clicking on a clock:

When introducing KDE 4.0, there was a discussion on kde-usability about the
functionality a datepicker needs.

I don't think it is a good idea to replace the current datepicker by something
that does not include the results of those dicussions. Artists should not
ignore these things.

The datepicker you showed on your blog lacks all functionality the current
datepicker has in the bottom line, jump to today, selectable date and current
week.

Please make sure to fix this before you move it out of kdereview.

Sven

http://www.nabble.com/KDatePicker-usability-attempt,-contd.-to15536443.html
http://www.nabble.com/KDatePicker-usability-attempt-to13707097.html

especially: "http://www.nabble.com/KDatePicker-usability-attempt-